Study Class & Support
A friendly space with at least one whole table for each pupil.
Regular time slots adapted to students’ timetables from 4:30PM to 6PM on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday.
Each pupil is personally monitored in liaison with teaching staff in order to help them:
- get organized, read and understand the instructions (see Study Support Charter, in French)
- become more independent in learning
- regain confidence in their own abilities
- the environment for study support helps pupils who are sometimes unwilling to give up their video games, television, phone chats and other distractions at home that stop them from concentrating on their learning priorities
- an adult goes through some of the notions taught to check the pupil is learning what they need to
Study Support Charter for download here (in French)